Re: [seul-edu] Logo

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> I was thinking more something textual but in a neat font, so that SEUL,
> SEUL/edu, SEUL/pub, etc., could be visually related.
>
> But hey, bring'em on!  Let's see what we can get!

Well sure why not? For the banner it would have the SEUL/edu logo with the
picture, arranged like: SEUL/edu[]

As I said, I'm not a graphic designer :)

The best place to start though for what you're looking for is a general
logo for SEUL... I'm not sure one exists. But after that the rest should
be relativly easy.

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/