Re: [seul-edu] [Seul] Does Seul need any help... (fwd)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, "mr.zenn (Joseph Arruda)" wrote:

> reann de l'arbre wrote:
> >
> > Re Linux World: I will be there for linux.com, and could certainly
assist in
> > any SEUL/edu efforts.
>
> As will I. I'll help in any way I can...

It looks as though there will be a few folks from SEUL/edu in attendance.
Although we won't have any official presence, you might want to introduce
yourselves to the people at the LinuxKB (Linux Knowledge Base) section of
the Mandrake booth.  If they're busy, consider hanging around and answering
any questions you can about SEUL and SEUL/edu.  Beyond that, enjoy
yourselves!

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give