Re: [seul-edu] [Seul] Does Seul need any help... (fwd)

reann de l'arbre wrote:

> Re Linux World: I will be there for linux.com, and could certainly assist in
> any SEUL/edu efforts.

As will I. I'll help in any way I can...

> Re who the heck am I: Hi all, been lurking for a few days :) As soon as
> education.linux.com launches, you'll have a better idea of who I am and what I
> do... but for now, hi, I'm Jessica, I'm a fulltime student at the University of
> Alabama in Huntsville, a Linux groupie, and an education enthusiast. :)

Well, well, well....it's miss geekcircus. :)
Nice to know people here personally.

Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Random Projects	|	www.linux.com
VA Linux Systems, Inc.		|	www.sourceforge.net