[seul-edu] Online Test System

I noticed that there is lack of an online test/evaluation systems for
Linux. The system I have in mind would administer multiple choice tests
over the web, and grade them automatically. Also to prevent cheating a
teacher could enter in a hundred test questions and it would randomly
select 25. Another important feature is to be able to categorize the
questions, so the tests covers all of the necessary topics. There are
several projects that this could fit into the web task group, quiz task
group, AUC, etc. Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Stephen Quam