Re: [seul-edu] Online Test System

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Stephen Quam wrote:

>I noticed that there is lack of an online test/evaluation systems for
>Linux. The system I have in mind would administer multiple choice tests
>over the web, and grade them automatically. Also to prevent cheating a
>teacher could enter in a hundred test questions and it would randomly
>select 25. Another important feature is to be able to categorize the
>questions, so the tests covers all of the necessary topics. There are
>several projects that this could fit into the web task group, quiz task
>group, AUC, etc. Let me know what you think.
>
>Regards,
>Stephen Quam

The goal of QZB project is almost exactly as  specified  above!
Unfortunately, I have not enough time to move forward.
About QZB (design thoughts):

http://cran.mit.edu/~rnd/

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Sunday, January 30, 2000 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0