Re: [seul-edu] Beta draft of initial public announcement for Tuesday

Harry McGregor wrote:

> I would like it if OSEF was included in this, www.osef.org

It'll be in the next draft.

> I will also see what I can do to find a quote from Kim Grimes (Librarian
> at Corbett, who recived the ALA award this past year), about open
> technology.

If it's easier, I'll be happy to put one of these quotes in Kim's (or any other
organizational rep's) mouth, rather than Doug's. Again, if anyone wants to be a
spokesperson, Doug's made it plain he would appreciate the assistance!

I'll try to have another draft out w/in the next 90 minutes.

--WA