Re: [seul-edu] Presenting at NECC?

pnelson wrote:
Once we know who's going to be there we can work out hotel sharing and
other details to take advantage of this chance to meet with each other.

I'll be going and giving a presentation on July 2, unless the wife vetoes it for some reason.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain