[seul-edu] Sacramento expos

The talk of NECC (which honestly, I'm not at /all/ familiar with)
reminds me of the "PC Super Show" that my LUG participated in
yesterday.

It's a new expo that took place in Sacramento, Calif. yesterday,
and will apparently move around between there and Fairfield,
Calif. (a bit closer to the SF Bay Area) and possibly other locales.

One of LUGOD's members was actually there representing
OpenOffice.org (but since he was from LUGOD, they stuck us
together, which was actually great, since we could share space
and volunteers).

Anyway... I'm thinking it might be interesting to, if and when we
do this again, represent other organizations as well.  (I was of
course thinking of Tux4Kids yesterday when I was showing off
TuxPaint on one of our Linux boxes :^) )

I guess I'm just looking for comments/suggestions. ;^)

So... comments? suggestions?

-bill!
root@lugod.org
bill@newbreedsoftware.com