Re: [seul-edu] New Educational Applications

Dennis Daniels wrote:
newSLATE: quick review
It does not appear to be GPL nor very Open. The developer has patents pending on the app. It looks like an ad for a pay as you play app.
correct me if I'm wrong!
Dennis

I didn't add this; anyone can add an app. It may be that someone has done so for promotional reasons. If so we'll remove it.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain