From: Dave Prentice
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Sent: 1/23/03 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Freeduc & RH

No specific ones - it's just that after reading some general comments
at various places, it sounded like there might be some good apps,
especially related to high school science. I was hoping somebody on
seul might have experience.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org