Re: [seul-edu] Site@School V2.1 betatesters needed

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 07:35, Hans Paijmans wrote:
> Doug Loss wrote:
> >
> > I can see where this would grate upon your sensibilities.  But I don't
> > see how SEUL can be considered to have anything to do with it.
> >

> Why fight the monopoly of Microsoft if we surrender without comment
> to the American monopoly on education and culture?
>
> SEUL comes into it because I have the distinct feeling that
> non-American attempts at cooperation and non-American software
> in the past have been ignored by SEUL. If that has been an
> honest communication glitch I would like to discuss the chain
> of events with you off-list.

If you have specific complaints with SEUL, I'd prefer you discuss them
here rather than off-list.  We have nothing to hide, and I continue to
believe we've behaved fairly and honorably to all people and projects
we've been in contact with and aware of.  I would certainly like to hear
of some instance where we haven't and would like others to know of it
too.  I don't think it really exists, however.

--
Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>