Re: Logo was Re: Archives and Web Site

On Fri, 09 Jul 1999 19:48:01 -0700, Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net> wrote:

> Doug, I guess it's when you send from home and Roman, your last post, the
lines go on forever. I suppose there is something I can set in Netscape to fix
it. I looked in the archives but it's the same thing there. Anyway, Roman, I
saw the piece about UCBLogo in your post. If you would like to write up a
section on it that would be great. I'll get to your web site concerns
> in the next post. I just want to keep the Logo stuff separate. Doug, I'm
correct you will ask Wil to remove 3D LOGO from the current projects.

Bob,

   For me that's because I'm using an email client here at home that doesn't
break lines except at a return.  It's a pain in the butt, and I'll definitely
change it with my next upgrade (probably not till late August).  Till then I'll
just have to be careful to force newlines at appropriate places, which I
usually _do_ remember to do.  Just keep reminding me when I do
forget--reinforcement, you know.

I'll ask Wil to take 3D LOGO off the current projects list.

Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give
(570) 326-3987       you the opportunity to commit more.
                        Mark Twain