Re: gperiodic

> I'll admit
> that we haven't really discussed the target user for this program (Kyle,
> do you have a feel for that?), but I was assuming its use in schools.

This doesn't seem to be the sort of program that a whole computer
lab would be using.  It's a reference program, which would be
appropriate for a computer in a classroom (on the periphery of the
class) or if it was used with some other project/program on the
computer.  I can't imagine thirty students all finding out how to
pronounce Aluminum at once :-)

And, of course, it could be used with home schooling, which hasn't
come up much, but has some very active teachers/parents...

--
Ian Bicking <bickiia@earlham.edu>