Promath/GFlash

Hi Odile,
All along I've viewed Promath as a content delivery system. The content can
be anything: math quizzes, flash cards, or human knowledge in any form text,
audio, or video. Granted there are pieces which are specific to Promath.
However for the most part, it is write once use a hundred or a thousand
times. I see it as no end to what is possible. It is my wish for you and I,
Kyle, Rachel and whoever else is interested to see what we can do. I know
your interest is Promath, mine is everything, Rachel is looking for something
to do, and Kyle you're going to do one of the pieces in any case so it's only
a matter of ensuring that it can be used for everything. Anyway I started
this thread for a discussion and I will review everything that has been said
on the subject to get it fresh in my mind.

Bob