cvs administrative note

Ales Hvezda is working at integrating all the SEUL cvs accounts and
repositories into one tree.  I'd like to move our repository into that
tree too, but I didn't want to do it without giving everyone here who
works in the seul-edu cvs repository a chance to comment.  If I don't
hear any strong complaints I'll ask Ales to move it over by next
Wednesday or so.