Re: SquishDot

Just like Doug and Bruno, I am regarding Squishdot as very interesting
Why not use something like that for seul-edu, as traffic is getting
higher ?

Yes, Tim, Zope is a very interesting technology, it seems to use the
very best of several technologies, it is really intelligent and modern,
and if I would have some free time I would dive into it with
considerable pleasure.

Yet, if seul-edu would build such a server like squishdot.org : may I
suggest that we try to do something less ugly ??

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy"