Re: [seul-edu] Linux World Conference and Expo, San Jose California

Your best bet would be to try to get a spot in the .org apvillion (maybe
Marc Bolzern of Linux Mall will sponsor, as he is one to occasionally do
that).

I will be at the show, but obviously for the firm I am with (VA)

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net