Re: [seul-edu] Linux World Conference and Expo, San Jose California

Collette,

I think a reception would be great, but I am not sure how my
personal schedule would work, along with the notion of the
commute BACK to Stockton.  See what kind of schedule you can
come up with, and post it.  The number of confirms would be
useful in deciding to go ahead.

I also  wondered what you could do to help us build a CD: A
project compilation to burn on a few disks to simplify the
showing of the multitude of Apps and projects under our
banner.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister," said Margaret
Thatcher in
1969. She would go on to be the most prominent British prime
minister
since Churchill. Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill
tel;home:209-951-8233
tel;work:209-468-8009