Re: [seul-edu] LinuxWorld Conference & Expo planning

In our owrld of ASP orientation, this could be useful.  Has
anyone else had a chance to use it? I do think it would be
nice to have an English translation.

Along this subject line, is it possible for the project
leaders to put together a simple HTML document describng the
project, current pecieved application of the project and a
few screen shots?  If we can get a fairly good number of
these "mini websites, perhaps someome can build up a demo CD
to load in the local machines, and, perhaps (if we can get a
cd burner on-site) we can burn a few disks for distribution,
assuming there is an interest in the disk.  I should be able
to donate about 100 Maxell 80/700 CDR's for this.

Colette, Could you consider helping with this?

Thanks
Bill

--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister," said Margaret
Thatcher in
1969. She would go on to be the most prominent British prime
minister
since Churchill. Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill
tel;home:209-951-8233
tel;work:209-468-8009