Subject: SYSTERS: Computer donations in the Dallas metroplex
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: deanne@spiderfarmer.com
To: systers-publish@systers.org

Message Body:

Hiya gang,
I'm moving, which means I'm trying to reduce the amount of junk I carry
around with me.  Some of that extra load includes old computers, dot matrix
printers, etc.  Some of the stuff is nigh onto obsolete..like 486's and some
of the printers need repair.

However, there are often really good charities that can put equipment like
this to use.  Are any systers affiliated with such an organization in the
Dallas metroplex?  If so, please let me know. I'd prefer to donate to a
charity focused on children if possible.

Thanks!
DeAnne

deanne@spiderfarmer.com
http://www.spiderfarmer.com
http://www.impetuocity.com

"Only the mediocre are always at their best."
-- Jean Giraudoux

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing was founded by
Anita Borg and Telle Whitney in 1994 to bring the wide range of women
on systers to a technical conference featuring their work.