[seul-edu] catalog of Free software

Now that would be really great!
From someone who is getting our first Linux box geared up and grabbing all the
info from the list about software and where to get it, a nearly comprehensive
list with descriptions and links would make it really easy to do things with
our Linux machines.
It would also be a great weapon to use against Wintel zombies who can't
imagine that there are practical uses for a machine that runs an operating
system you don't even have to pay for!

Jason Mellen wrote:

> Wouldn't it be great if we could assemble a decent catalog of Free software
> with all the deails like that. Thoughts?
>
> Jmellen
begin:vcard
n:Aird;Jim
tel;cell:530-570-2468