Re: [seul-edu] New indices for SEUL/edu software page

If we do go the database route, there are a few questions we'll need to
answer:

1.  Do we want to go with postgresql or mysql?  This only matters since php
code (especially for database-driven websites) is typically not independent
of the database platform.

2.  What kinds of information do we need to store?

3.  Are we sure that an existing php program doesn't already exist?

Anyways, if I can get an answer to number 2, I can check to make sure it
hasn't already been done.  If not, then I can assist in developing a
framework for it.

Michael