Re: [seul-edu] New indices for SEUL/edu software page

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Samuel Hart wrote:

> One thing you can do quite easily is tell app authors that
> their app is
> listed there, and if they ever change anything, to update it
> themselves
> (naturally, you'd want to word it nicer than I did ;-)

This is a very good idea.  Once we get everything over into a
database, I'll crawl through all the listings yet again (sigh)
and find a maintainer for each app, then email the
aforementioned information to him or her.

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.