SEUL-edu in Paris

Hi !

Last Sunday I talked about EDUML at La Cite' des Sciences, Paris
The slides are on line
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/eduml"
(by the way, I talked about SEUL-edu, see ".../v222.html")

I will do it also in Grenoble, next month, and probably also in Poitiers
a little later.

I've had some conversations with members of our educational
administration, and we put the first basis for an educational projects
development workshop.
Of course this will be entirely compatible with free software
principles.
So I thought it could be matter of interest for our list
To know how you feel about it would help me a lot.

Best regards,

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France