Re: Updates and summer efforts

> I am not pushing you on either ways, but I would really like to know
> more about your ideas for the reading and writing program

ExpMath is described somewhat thoroughly on
http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/expmath.html

The things I've written about learning reading and writing are on
http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/todo.html

Feel free to ask me to elaborate the things unclear, it's good to be pushed to
think the things thru a bit more.

> I have an opportunity to talk about your project on a session for
> teachers and programmers, in Grenoble (Alps, France) at the beginning of
> July
> Would you like me to do that and hopefully bring a couple of fresh
> hackers to do the work ?

That would be excellent!  If someone is going to write the stuff I haven't yet,
that's just great.

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>