[Fwd: Programming Tools]

I'm forwarding Vincent's message to me with his permission.  Could those
of you who are developing educational applications please respond to
him?  He's looking for information on what tools educators are using to
develop Linux programs.  This means more than our regular coders; it's
meant to include teachers who are developing things for their personal
use and the use of their colleagues.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a