Re: Project updates again

Doug Loss wrote:

> Now that I've hit everything listed on our projects page, does anyone
> have anything under development that we should know about that I've
> missed?  Larry Doolittle, what about your stuff?  Dan Kionka, do you
> have any news for us?  Joe, what about Qvocab?  Anyone else, what are
> you doing?

Doug,  I  have been thinking about trying an unofficial project of trying
to get people involved in getting little things that need to be done done.
Namely things that don't involve any significant effort like getting
together a list of desired programming tools for Vincent Konieczek. The
French program is going well and if we could do our little part it might
really help it along.

Bob