[seul-edu] exchange student management program

  Hello !

  I dont know if it is exactly the right place to ask this
question, because it is not strongly related to education.
Please dont hate me for doing so, just tell me ...

  I'm looking for a software for AFS (American Field Service =
one of the biggest exchange student organisation) for
Switzerland.  It is for the moment a VERY unofficial demand, but
we are soon to change our database program and we are evaluating
the different possibilities.

  This program should be able to keep track of the different
students, their biological families, their host families, take
care of the volunteers.  It must be able to do all kinds of
mailing, lists, ... and so on ...

  Do you know of any such program, or of the place where I
should be looking for ?

	Thank for your help ...

		Guillaume

I'm not afraid of dying, I just