[seul-edu] new xletters (typing tutor) rpms

Thanks to Felipe, we have a new set of rpms for xletters. He's patched
up the code to work better, and included an autoconf-based installation
system. Please grab the appropriate rpm below, install it, and tell me
that it works. It should be very smooth.

     xletters-1.1.1-1.src.rpm          54413
     xletters-1.1.1-1rh62.i386.rpm     17605
     xletters-1.1.1-1rh71.i386.rpm     18532

You can find them all at http://www.seul.org/edu/packages/xletters/

The rh62 one ought to work on Red Hat 6, Mandrake 7, plus some more.
The rh71 one ought to work on Red Hat 7, Mandrake 8, plus some more.

I'll make a wider announcement once I've gotten comments on how well it
works on rpm-based platforms other than Red Hat. I'd like to hear about
Mandrake, SuSe, Caldera, etc. Bonus if you use something other than i386
(you'll have to rebuild, though).

Name        : xletters                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.1.1                             Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Tue 12 Jun 2001 04:56:11 PM EDT
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: moria.mit.edu
Group       : X11/Games                     Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 52911                            License: GPL
URL         : http://www.seul.org/edu/packages/xletters/
Summary     : Educational Game
Description :
Typing toy, helps kids learn typing and spelling. They must type the
words that fall on the screen before they reach the ground.

Thanks!
--Roger