[seul-edu] encyclopedia

    Are there any good encyclopedia's that work for linux? (even through
wine...) i have a school that wants to install their first computer lab
and they are about to buy 6 computers. (they only have 12-15 thousand to
spend, small private school in china) and I told them that I could set
them up 20+ computers as diskless linux terminals. they said it would be
fine as long as they could get their hands on some encyclopedia
software. suggestions? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

David Tansey