RE: [seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Phillip Harp wrote:

> Since my paper is basically a "Why Linux in Education?" paper,
> as well as a
> "Here's how you do it!", I was pointed here by Karl and Roger.
> I have been
> soaking up ideas and topics to add to the final outline.

Since you've been talking to Karl, you probably know about some
of the initiatives we've tried to start.  One of them is to
develop a "Why Linux in Education?" document.  Harry McGregor
and I were delegated to do this, but so far we haven't really
gotten well started.  I'd love to see your paper fill that role,
since I doubt that Harry and I will get to it any time soon.
Anyone else who's reading this, our list of tasks we'd like to
do is at <http://www.seul.org/edu/tasklist.html>.  Take a look,
and if you find something you'd like to do or to help with, let
us know.  Don't worry if it's already claimed--we'll be happy to
have the help!

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.