[seul-edu] Re: Open Source

Hi everyone, below is a thread for you. Project Greenstar
http://greenstar.org/  is in need of some help with LTSP. Please repost this
to the LTSP list as I am not a member. Thanks

Paul, I also am more political than technical, so I wouldn't be much help. I
am forwarding this to the groups I am on, and I am sure GreenStar will
garner some support as it is a perfect vehicle for promoting LTSP and Open
Source in third world countries.

Thanks for the update.

Chris Calise