Re: [seul-edu] ISO and Phase 1 evaluation

I am not an educator, but I am developing a presentation for Nov. 2002
at the McAuliffe Technology/Education conference in NH called "Are You
Open to Open Source".  I give one presentation each year which has a
focus on open source solutions and they tend to be reasonably well attended.

This project could be a wonderful resource to present to participants.
 Is there any estimate as to when it might be completed?  While I could
help in some tasks, selecting and evaluating educational programs is not
something I am competent to do.  If I understand things that is the
primary task currently.

Ed Lawson