Re: [seul-edu] ISO and Phase 1 evaluation

Ed Lawson wrote:

> This project could be a wonderful resource to present to participants.
>  Is there any estimate as to when it might be completed?  While I could
> help in some tasks, selecting and evaluating educational programs is not
> something I am competent to do.  If I understand things that is the
> primary task currently.

Yes, that's the phase we're in at the moment.  We don't have a hard and fast
goal for completion, but I'll be greatly surprised if we have anything ready to
go before 2003.  After we identify potential apps for inclusion, we have to
install them and test them to make sure they're useful, then package them as
RPMs, DEBs, and maybe some other formats, then find/develop the installer tools
that will make it easy to use our ISO, then make the ISO itself from all of the
above.