Re: [seul-edu] Zschool? Let me try this one more time...

I want to thank everyone for their responses.  I have passed these messages on
to Aaron, who will join the lists that were recommended, and we can follow it
up from there.  I was hoping that the combined gradebook would end up being
written in Python.  We are making a real push for using Python in our school,
and it would be the easiest for us to work on a Python project.  Thanks again.

jeff elkner