[seul-edu] Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 00:10:52 GMT

>Right now I use the spreadsheet functions in StarOffice
>to setup my schedule and grading for my older son.
>This is not the easiest way but the other grade books
>don't give me the ability to design what I did in the
>spreadsheet. They don't scale down to my level. I have
>them on the website if anyone wants to look at them.

Staroffice is a mess. Have you tried to contact the author of SIAG OFFICE or
Gnumeric and see if the authors of those two packages can bring out the
options that you need?

The url for Gnumeric is http://www.gnome.org/gnumeric/

The url for SIAG OFFICE is http://siag.nu

Both the authors of Gnumeric and SIAG OFFICE are very responsive to users'
requests.

Hope this helps.