Re: [seul-edu] Tux on the Upper West Side

Chris Lehmann wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Doug Loss wrote:
> > Chris, some of us will be in Toronto May 15-18 for
> > the LinuxCanada 2000 expo.  Would you consider coming up for our seminar
> > on Linux in education (May 18, late afternoon)?
> I doubt I could make it up there, but we could video-conference or
> something...
That could work.  Let me look up the time and get back to you.

Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just
Bloomsburg University     sit there.
dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers