Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

I think the mentoring prgram is a good idea (especially if there is no
way to get them near a local LUG/start a school LUG, which I still
belive is the best way), and I would be willing to provide any
interested parties with a care package for such persons (i.e. a distro
or two, Linux Mags, Linux Journals, as well as the occasional O'Reilly
book for those who show capacity and a deeper interest). I also have a
few older things about that still have some use (like some SuSE 5.0 box
sets...they can install, then upgrade.  The impressive documentation and
the registration for support are still valid).

Thanks Doug for the encouragement...

<deletia>

--
Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com