Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

You might want to take a look at Linuxconf and Webmin if you haven't
already.  They are both very powerful configuration tools.  They are
both linked off of freshmeat.net.

Jim Wildman                         Senior Consultant, 3X Corporation
jawildman@cfanet.com                jim.wildman@3x.com  www.3x.com
http://www.cfanet.com/jawildman     (513)587-3647