Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

	I've looked at every configuration tool I've been able to find
including Linuxconf and Webmin. Out of all the tools I've seen, those two (and
yast) are about the best. The problem is that they still require far too much
work and knowledge to use.
	Conceptually, setting up a lab for a school network is pretty simple.
You want to use a dynamic IP address, some kind of graphical login, a file
server for all the home directories, usernames/passwords to be stored on one
machine, ect. Currently, all this must be configured by hand (or close enough).
There is no reason why an intelligent configuration tool cannot be created to
deal with most of the details automatically. As it stands, Linux will not make
much of an entry into the k12 community. It's just too hard to set up.

	Rakis