Re: [seul-edu] Linux in the homeschool environment (1 man's setup)

My wife's next machine will be a Linux box, with maybe VMWare for some
of her 'have to have' Win programs.  She watches hers crash and mine
stay up and gets pretty frustrated....

And my girls have picked some pretty garish KDE themes as well.

Jim Wildman                         Senior Consultant, 3X Corporation
jawildman@cfanet.com                jim.wildman@3x.com  www.3x.com
http://www.cfanet.com/jawildman     (513)587-3647