Re: [seul-edu] Sender: owner-seul-edu@seul.org

Ali ISMAIL wrote:

> it is always great to see what you are doing, so far as
> arabic speakers our main focus is to arabize so linux
> docs and training materials.
>
> anybody knows some URL that ican down load Computer
> Based training software? thnaks

Ali,

   Can you be more specific on what you're looking for?  Do you want
things to do with learning how to use Linux, or how to teach other
things using Linux, or how to use Linux in creating educational networks
and labs, or something else?  For how to use Linux, try:

<http://nicc777.tripod.com/luc/index.htm>
This is the Linux User Course, by Nico Coetzee.

<http://www.seul.org/edu/linux-intro/>
This is the Introduction to GNU/Linux, by TJ Miller, Jr.

If you decide to translate these into Arabic, please let us know here,
and contact the authors directly so they can link to your translations,
OK?

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just