Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi Doug,

It is a page on the site that needs to be maintained.  A
page that contains links to information related to
SEUL/edu's mission.  I think it would be a lot of work
and I have my hands full with the writing aspect of the
SEUL/edu Docs.

I think the SEUL/edu site will be willing to host the
docs themselves?  Is this correct Doug? Roger?  I can
just email someone a tar of my directory structure and
it will be untared and ready to go?

Bill

Quoting pspears@hiscs.org:

> doug,
> we would be willing to maintain a doc site for you
> www.hiscs.org/???
> --what do you need |???
> phil
>

> Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:
>
> > Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
> >
> > > It looks to me that we will need some one to
volunteer
> > > to maintain a web page of related docs, that
aren't part
> > > of the SEUL/edu docs.
> > >
> > > Any volunteers.
> > >

> > I heartily second this.  As SEUL/edu and Linux in
education generally
> is
> > becoming more visible and more energetic, it's
getting difficult for
> > just a few of us to stay on top of things properly.
It would be nice
> > parcel out some subsets of the site maintenance to
committed
> individuals
> > who will keep their areas of responsibility up to
date.  Who's up for
> > this awesome challenge :-)?
> >

> > > PS -- We are hoping to post the first documents on
> > > Monday.  Several other are near completion and
should be
> > > forthcomming in April.
> >
> > Great news!  I've been looking forward to having
some tangible
> documents
> > to point people to.  Let's hope we can start a
snowball rolling
> downhill
> > here, picking up speed and material as we go.
> >
> > --
> > Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the
right track,
> > Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you
just
> > Bloomsburg University     sit there.
> > dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>