Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:59:29 Collette K. McNeill wrote:
*> I'm looking into a perl program called 'flyscript' -
http://www.flyscript.com
*> for a client, which permits users to update websites through their
browsers.
*> It works using server-side includes in the website's html. It might
be worth
*> trying to talk this company into donating a license for the seul.org
cause in
*> exchange for publicity...
*>

You may also want to consider FAQ-O-Matic, which is Free software (or
maybe I should say, Open Source Software), which lets you grant rights
to certain people to change certain parts of a website.

I know my LUG is using it for its website, see http://aldil.linux.eu.org
(french).

And I personally dislike the idea of making publicity for commercial
software...

Have fun,

Thomas Tempé

--
Maybe computer Science should be in the College of Theology.
		-- R. S. Barton