[seul-edu] [Fwd: Cheating and home schooling]

This came in last night.  I'm not sure why it came to us rather than to a group primarily
focussed on home schooling, but coule the home-schoolers on this list help Sunil out
here?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid