Re: [Fwd: Invitation to join seul-edu]

ok folks :-)
I think I'm the right one to collaborate with Pete on the Ghislain's
translation
(I know quite a bit of Physics...)
yet as I am pretty busy, I only volunteer for working on already
extracted text-files :-)

-------------------------------------
Pete wrote:

> As far as translations go, I think it would take a fair bit of work, as
> these are all non-trivial high-school level (at least) level physics and
> chem apps; though I'm bilingual, my technical french is lacking. There
> are a couple of francophones on the list, tho. I don't know if the
> fellow from QC is still hanging about, he'd probably be the best
> candidate given his experiences (sorry, don't have access to my home
> notes at school).
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France
"obenassy@magic.fr"