Re: [michellh@LinuxMall.com: Re: [seul-edu] I love progress]

We're a k-8 school district but here's my 2 cents

I'm running sendmail on a linux box with procmail as the local delivery
agent.

Procmail allows me to install John Hardin's filtering recipe's

http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/

for for procmail.  ILOVE you was received by our server but was quickly
disarmed.

opensource cerainly has vulnerabilities as well, but I have far more trust
in the open source community than in one company to deal quickly with the
holes.

Dan Kubilos, Technology Coordinator

Oxnard Elementary School District
http://www.oxnardsd.org