Re: [arturo@mezcal.dyndns.org: Re: [seul-edu] Filters for SQUID]

With squidguard, that is as easy as editing the config file and
squid -k reconfigure

The thing that squidguard has that I don't see the other solutions
having is the ability to block by requesting id, by time and by
destination.  So no cnn except during lunch, etc.

Jim Wildman                         Senior Consultant, 3X Corporation
jawildman@cfanet.com                jim.wildman@3x.com  www.3x.com
http://www.cfanet.com/jawildman     (513)587-3647