Info from ENMAC

I received news from Alejandro Diaz of Escuela Normal Manuel Avila
Camacho (ENMAC) in Mexico this morning that some members of their
group that developed a multimedia presentation for Linux about
Mexican history will be attending the Libre Software Meeting in
France.  If any of you attend and see them, ask them about their
program.  You'll be quite impressed with it, I predict.

They're still working on gaining the premission to distribute the
copyrighted portions that they've included in their work, which is
why we haven't listed any live links to it yet.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just