Re: [seul-edu] Red Escolar Linux CD.

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> jherazo@geocities.com wrote:
>
> > On 26-May-00 Arturo Espinosa Aldama wrote:
> > >
> > > How about this for the next CD-ROM?
> > >

> > Well, i like it :)
> >

> I'll give it a second vote.  Would the colors be black and white as
> shown?

This is an idea I had, while I burned the 1.0-12 CD. I think black and
white looks very well, and those are actually the colors of our "official"
logo. I know the logo doesn't show up in the web page, but it actually
exists.

Or, are black and white just too simple? (this is not an Enigma title,
eitherway).

Greetings,
Arturo